Summer Wardrobe On A Budget



Boohoo Playsuit
Boohoo Playsuit
 
If you’re reading this blog, you are probably a bit of a shopaholic like me. Usually, I’m on a budget when shopping for new clothes with this summer being no exception. Often buying clothes online from shops such as Boohoo can be a bit hit and miss for me but I recently bought the Elvie Baroque Swing playsuit from Boohoo and I absolutely love it. Best of all, it was only £12.

Boohoo playsuit from the back
 
Although it may not be a long lasting piece of clothing, when you change your tastes as often as I do, this is perfect for this season. Not only does it fit well and look flattering, it hides any tummy insecurities is the perfect colour for sunny days. I’m definitely going to stick with the budget buying of cute outfits like this for the summer, and it shows you don’t have to spend a lot to have a great summer wardrobe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ordinary – An Honest Review about the range from “The Abnormal Beauty Company”- Deciem.

Birthday Makeup - For A Day To Night Look